Why are Cannabinoids Special?
The Human body has a neurotransmitter network known as the Endogenous Cannabinoid System (ECS). The body naturally produces endocannabinoids (endo meaning internal; within) to achieve homeostasis (meaning tendency toward a relatively stable equilibrium despite external or internal changes to the environment).
To simplify, the ECS is designed to keep the body in balance. The cannabinoids (CB’s) found in the plant are known as phytocannabinoids. The ECS is able to use the communication coming from the phytocannabinoids and produce endocannabinoids which help the body to produce the desired healing effects.
What ways can CBD be taken?
- Sublingual (Under the Tongue) Hemp Oil Drops
- Topically like Cream, Lotion, and Salve
- Edibles like Gummies
- Digestible like Softgels
- Trans-dermal Applications like Pain Patches
What’s Right for Me?
That depends on your preference and/or goals.
Sublingual Hemp Oil Drops:
- Absorbed quickest by the body
- Can treat most common issues
- Spreads vast throughout the body providing complete body support
- Builds up in the body to provide long-term benefits
- Targeted delivery to affected areas for pain, inflammation, and discomfort
- Rejuvenation of the skin
- Protection or removal of harmful bacteria
- Absorbed slower than Sublingual but lasts longer
- Absorbed with other assisting nutrients in their delivery and efficacy
- Can be quite yummy
- Watch for sugars and / or artificial flavors
- Similar to Edibles being absorbed slower but lasts longer
- Pharmaceutical Grade Softgels are scientifically designed to absorb better than an Edible
- Accurate dosing
- Stable structure of CBs which keeps the product effective over time and movement
- Targeted delivery and releases over an extended period of time
- Best for chronic pain in a specific flat surfaced area like the back
- You will wearing a sticker so may not be the most comfortable option